Mitfahrgelegenheit part1


Photo by Tobi.P

Friday afternoon 4:30 pm. Has Rose left yet? Ist die Rose schon weg? Colleges of mine are already asking. Not because they want to get rid of me that badly, at least that what i hope, but because it's time for me to leave for Berlin again. "Rose you are late!"Mon calls out to me. "I know, I'm leaving now!" I call out back on my way out.

My bike is repaired and so i ride past the Kinder-Klinik through the Schloßgarten to the Bahnhof.

Pfiieeeuuuu! I'm in time today! I pass by Yormas and get an apple and a bottle of water for the journey and 2 lollipops for Vickie.

I run downstairs through the Bahnhof to the backside because l'm not travelling by train or by bus. I'm taking the Mitfahrgelehenheit or the MFG like i call it. (No, i'm not like those teens with their 'OMG' shortcuts; this word is just too long for my Meru tongue :-))

Black Audi with an `FO´ Kennzeichnen. I'm searching. The parking place behind the Bahnhof is quite huge.

My phone rings and an unknown number shows on the display of my S4-mini and i know its him. So i answer.

"I'm waiting behind the taxis." He says from the other side of the line.

"Ok, " i answer and hang up.

Who parks that far? i wonder as i hurry up towards the taxis.

Black Audi FO; Bingo! That should be him. I think to myself and wave a little to attract his attention.  He waves back and steps out.

A really tall guy. 198cm i guess. Very skinny for his height, so that I think he might fall down with every step that he makes.

Rose? He asks.  I node, we shake hands and  he throws my luggage into the booth.

The other two passagers are already inside. The front seat is occupied. I'm pleased. I hate sitting in front because you are kinda obligated to talk and entertain the driver for the whole 500Km.

We introduce ourselves and everyone seems nice.
Only the driver is really weird.

(Continues in part 2)



Wish you all a blessed week!!!

ItsRose_Beth









Comments