WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG, EVEYTHING GOES WRONG!


I wake up at 6 am every morning.

I don´t have to drag myself out of my warm blankets.

I earnestly wake up sometimes right before my clock rings.  My circadian rhythm regulators must be one of a kind :-)!

No, really. I am that girl, who many of you would want to give a high five on the face with a chair because they are on good moods early in the morning when they wake up. 

On my good days i take a fifteen minutes run around my block.

No, i´m not nuts.

Its just feels so nice and refreshing to be out in the fresh air, which has not been contaminated with other peoples exhaled CO2.

I breath in and out, gaze to the rising sun for some seconds and maybe do some stupid exercises  with the park banks and my skipping rope.

Thanks God that there not many people awake and outside at that godly hour, but the few who see me must think i´m that i´m crazy.


Well, today is not that kind of day. 

First of all, i did not wake up before my clock rang.

When it did ring, i did not want to leave my warm blankets.

I did not go for my fifteen minutes run.

I had coffee instead of my daily cup of hot water and ginger.

I missed my train and had to wait 30 minutes in the cold before my next one came.

My lovely brother picked me up yesterday by car, so my bike was still at work; meaning that i had to walk the 20 minutes distance by foot from the train station to my work place.

On a normal day i would enjoy the Schloss-garden view with its beautiful flowers and the amazing fountain.

But not today. This morning, every step was a torment. The whole 20 minutes were torture of the highest degree.

I finally arrive at work, and i´m sure that this day can only get better.

But that was naive thinking, because my experiments are not working as hoped. My 2 out of my western-blots had no signal and the others showed bands which didn't meet my expectations.

I fell low, down, almost depressive.

The weather outside is nice. For late september; its great! So that can´t be the excuse.

I have so much that need to be done.
But like the German would say: "Ich habe einfach kein Bock!"

Today i have another practical driving class, but i forgot my glasses at home...

How the hell will i make through a 90 minutes drive in such a mood coated with such an attitude and without my glasses!?

I just pray for God to take control, and the people of Erlangen to keep off the road!


Till the next read,

Lots of luv
ItsRoe_Beth







Comments