Storytime#6 The most horrifying day of my life part 2



Porto by night                                         Photo by Tobi.P
My aunt was in the living room. She just stared right into my face, but didn't say a word, which was weird because my aunt; she is a strict one! She should have been kicking my ass and asking  why i was not halfway to school already.

So i went to the bedroom, direct to the lowest drawer where i had watched my aunt get money from and there it was: all the money that she had. Hundreds, tens and even change in coins. I took it all and made sure that i did not leave a cent behind. I shouted bye to my aunt, but she didn't answer back.


What the hell was happening to me? I could almost watch myself from a distance do all these crazy things.

The couple was waiting for me outside. The lady came towards me and asked me how much it was and if i had taken it all. "It was important that no money was left anywhere in the house." She told me. We counted  the money together as we approached the guy who had been left standing a few meters behind.

"Wait, wait, wait....i can feel the spirit flowing" He said with his eyes closed and his head lifted up to the sky.
"God is pleased with you. You got... (pretending to receive information from another world)... xxxxx shillings (which was the exact amount we had counted), right?" He asked me, felling pleased with himself.
"Yes sir," i answered like a pupil reporting to the headmaster.

The lady handed him the bunch of money and he recounted it. "Exactly xxxxx shillings", he said smiling to himself. "The spirit is never wrong." He added as he stuffed the huge bundle into his pant pockets.

"Okay, lets meet at exact this place at 7 pm today evening and we will give you your cleansed money back." he told me as he gave me his hand to bid farewell.

"Don´t forget, we will be waiting," he said hurriedly on his way off.

I went to catch my bus and was in Goethe institute right in time to begin my first period. I recognized my classmates but couldn't really recall their names. I was not in pain, i was just absent.

The weird thing was that i actually knew what to do, where to go, what to say.

Right before lunch break, and not until then did i realize what had happened and most important what i had done.

"Oh my goodness, my aunt will kill me!" that's all i could think.

I started crying nonstop. 

"My mum...oh my mum will....." i could not even imagine what my mum will do to me.

The mere thought of it made me cry even harder.

I cried the whole afternoon long...




(If you want to know how it went down after i left school; let me know.  Leave me a comment down below, on fb or at google+...)


Thanks A LOT for reading.

Lots of luv
ItsRose_Beth


Comments